Elements AR Interactive Learning System
Mix compounds and elements without ever stepping foot into a real lab with Elements AR.
360ed's Elements AR is a learning product that includes a FREE 4D Augmented Reality Application paired with colorful flashcards for learners to easily understand the chemical elements that are the building blocks of all materials in the Universe.
What is in the box?
- 30 Scannable Elements Flashcards
- The Scannable Periodic Table Card
- The Periodic Table Sheet
- User Guide
- A QR code for activation on up to 3 devices
Water-resistant and durable flashcards teach students the position and family of each element in the periodic table and also physical, chemical, and periodic properties, and its history. All the information is visually illustrated in a way that is easy to understand and hard to forget.
App Features and Sections
AR (Augmented Reality)
- Explore elements and learn the detailed explanations with 4D animations and interactive displays by scanning the front and back sides of flashcards
- Discover the relevant binary compounds by scanning the back sides of selected cards
- Compare the properties of two corresponding elements by scanning the front sides of two cards together
- Review the information of the binary compounds that have been discovered using the AR feature
- Learn the periodic trends of the elements with 4D interactive models
- Answer quizzes based on fun and exciting games for deeper learning
- Learn the fundamental concepts in Chemistry through the conversation between our beloved characters, Genius Bot (Ge Ge) and Thuta
Let's use the Elements AR application to nurture smarter kids so we don't fall behind in the new era of technology.
Learn more about the elements AR application at https://www.360ed.org/products/elements-ar/
|Delivery Time||3-5 days|
|Toy Types||Learning & Education|